Wednesday, September 29, 2010

New Trial Cover!

I just made a second cover for Melaney and the Mirror (right)! What do you think- better than the first (the tree picture is my first experiment) or should I just stop procrastinating all together and just write already, leaving it to the professionals? :]






New updates: I've decided to go back to school and I start in October. I'm hoping to get straight A's and go on to med school (yes, that is my lifelong dream believe it or not) and become an amazing surgeon. It's a far away dream but I figure why the heck not.

Savvy will be two in October... I can't believe my baby is no longer a baby! Not only that but she talks like an actual person now haha. My best friend in the whole world is having a baby (due in April) and we are definitely all excited about that too.

Well, I think that's all the updates I have for now! Don't forget to vote for your favorite cover! (I know, no one reads this but hey, maybe someone will one day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment